WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
Local & International OEMs
Tier 1 & 2s
With the following job titles:
General Manager, Chief Engineer, Research Lead, Senior Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Supervisor, Senior Engineer, Senior Specialist From...
- Advanced Technology;
- Advanced Technology Research;
- Body Manufacturing Strategy;
- Advanced Product Creation;
- Advanced Engineering;
- Manufacturing Research And Innovation;
- Manufacturing Strategies and Planning;
- Composite Manufacturing;
- Lightweight Technology;
- Assembly Processes;
- Weight Engineering;
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Welding Suppliers
- Joining Service Providers
- Forming Specialists
- Adhesive And Coating Suppliers
- Fastening Suppliers (SPRs)
- Experts In High Pressure Die Casting
- Composites Processors
- Market Analysts And Consultants
- Technologists In RTM
- Equipment And Machinery Manufacturers
- Waste Management Facilitators
- Technical Leaders In Superformed Components
- Academics And Researchers In Joining & Forming Methods
- Manufacturing Process Simulation Solutions
- Additive Manufacturing For Vehicle Components/Dmls
- Assembly Process Automation
- Carbon Fiber Producers
- Tier 1 & Tier 2 Suppliers
LBCG is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-LBCG page).
Help with Finding Content
See OEM Case Studies And Technical Presentations On:
Application Of Joining Technologies That Are Available Now To Develop Light Weight Body Structures More Efficiently
Aluminium & Steel Joining Technologies For Metals And Composites
Adhesive Bonding Technologies For Multi-Material Combinations
Corrosion Prevention When Joining Dissimilar Materials
Efficient Spot Welding Technologies To Improve Manufacturing Efficiency And Reduce Cost
Simulation Of Joints To Test For Structural Reliability And Safety
Manufacturing Perspectives On Joining Carbon Fibre Composites
Evaluation Of Hot vs. Cold Stamping Technology
Latest Information On Casting For Mitigation Of Shear And Cracking
Mechanical Design and Capability Acquisition Challenges In Composite Materials